2007年12月4日火曜日

In depth ish?

I'll go into my day .. in depth today . because I feel like it? ha.

Morning-- wake up, shower, get ready~ Talked to shelly this morning haha-- saw the Together PV, seriously very very weird yet cute yet..funny. I dont know O_O Animated dong bang? I was cracking up at 6:30AM. Man i am weird. Left to school and it was pretty okay actually ... until ehh later =0=;;

Breakfast serving, goes normal as always. I felt really up-ish today? I dont know why but I felt like it'd be a good day. I stayed awake from 1st to 3rd! I understood physics and paid attention, I think i did good on my quiz for history and I stayed awake and attent in AP Composition! I participated too! Aren't you proud of me? Haha-- kinda got worse after that.

Fourth period I couldn't stay awake, Calc BC is way too hard and i'm just slipping like mad in that class! It's just lkdajfioewaj. Stupid teacher cant teach-- so i fell asleep while taking notes so yeah =/ left early to go to "work". Ended up taking work off to do club yearbook pictures. I fucking hate the yearbook.

Nii-San is Pres and he got a slip yesterday saying that our pictures would be taken today at lunch. So we got all of our club and went down there to find out that they didn't make a sign for our club. I'm like wtf, you fucking organized this shit, you sent out the slips that scheduled the pictures and you should've had it done. So they were like, "we dont have a sign, can you come tomorrow?" I just got really pissed off and glared at the stupid ass white chick and iw as like, "well you know what? I took work off for this so i cant skip tomorrow too. Just fucking take it".

They ended up doing that and are going to "photoshop" our club name on the green paper thing. They beter do a good job or i'm going to fucking stab them or something. Nii san was like "are you going to get a yearbook?" I really dont want to-- b/c they're stupid white people organizing it and they cant get anything right. Unorganized stupid ass bastards. Seriously -_-;

Spanish test-- getting por and para mixed up but i think that's it. It was quite easy and I think i did pretty well-- Art, forgot to bring in a product so i borrowed pam's makeup bag and pulled out a mini hair wax to draw. Spent all of period drawing a contour version of it or something. Gotta finish it tomorrow and what not. Also i have to stay afterschool tomorrow and make up an essay for AP Comp. *Sigh*~

Went to ACI Institute afterwards for like an hour or mor ediscussing SAT shit and plans to study and take courses. Need to bring up my 1760 and crap. My dad has been nagging me lately and i really really don't need any of it. It's breaking me down a lot and I feel really distant from people lately.

In AP Comp there was this cute poem we read, let me type it out~

Life is short. Enjoy it!
Dust if you must; but wouldn't it be better
To paint a picture, write a letter,
Bake a cake or plant a seed,
Ponder the difference between want and need?
Dust if you must, but there's not much time,
With rivers to swim and mountains to climb,
music to hear and books to read,
Friends to cheris and life to lead.
Dust if you must, but the world's out there
With the sun in your eyes, the wind in your hair,
A flutter of snow, a shower of rain.
This day will not come around again.
Dust if you must, but bear in mind,
Old age will come and it's not kind.
And when you go, and go you must,
You, yourself will make more dust!
--Anonymous


Cute huh? I like it. What else to say hm? Well i haven't seen Krit so far this week so I dont know what is going on, but whatever. I think i give up on the chase because i think i annoy him. Sadly, i tend to do that to a lot of guys~ *sigh* I need to study my ass off for finals, do homework, study for SATs, learn sarang surowo, get a haircut and all this crap. I Guess the only good thing right now? I got my braces off. :]

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Bye :]

`takashima;yuu

2 件のコメント:

K' さんのコメント...

This is the only comment that I could think of that can help in anyway...if that's possible...

http://projecthello.com/momusu/mikan.html

~Hatoyami
Kei

匿名 さんのコメント...

ahah.. awesome! braces off!!
buh seriously.. in ur photos you show me.. i cud hardly tell you had them =_= buh wee!! *hugs* we're BOTH braceFREE now! XD