On my way home-- or well more like right before I finished up class Ricky oppa was like "Come back" i was like wthh you! LOL SO i told him to stay online for like 10 more mins...but i guess he didnt and when i got home he wasn't on! SO i was hurrying like a mad woman to change and when I left -- i got another text saying "come back to me" ! Oppa you are so weirdd!
But it's odd how when i get on you got off-- and when i got off you went on O_O freaky ahha. anyways, met up with my old temple friends ^_^ It was quite fun~~~ here are pictures! Man i truly miss my old hair >_< I would've looked better with longer hairr >_<
Click for full view~ x3
"Official" pic? XD or well the professional one~
People~
People~
Bro & Henry~
Pretty Mina (:
Baka Hung xD
Me, Bridesmaid and her sis xD
When I got home :] so tired~ 어머나 face ;D kakak <3
Well ypu that was it (: very fun~ ttyl
`takashima;yuu

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿