2008年6月6日金曜日

Senior Sit Out

Last day for Seniors, I miss my Seniors already. It's heading towards the last four days of school, and today was Senior sit out where the Seniors just get to sit around. I didn't get everyone to sign my notebook, nor did I sign every senior's :/ so I feel bad...>_< Maybe I can during baccalaureate or graduation ceremony, but that's doubted. I hope they visit then *sigh*~

I'll put up pictures once I get them in and resize.

So, also, me and Jason wore the same pattern and same color...White & Turquoise stripes. Pretty freaky lols. Pics of that later too...actually pics later on everything

Just want to rant. Got CONFIRMATION that the stupid girl is really talking shit about me. -_- she wrote in my friend's yearbook, who apparently likes me (and I know.) and it says "Have a great summer, remember safe sex with your whore lover!"

Bitch.

update later

-edit
Okay (: Seniors & Juniors & pic with one Sophomore friend <3 I really hate the class of 10 though, stupid childish ppl who think they're "The Shit" When they're just, shit.

MY SENIORS (:


Fredrik from Physics and Art (:


Soomi Unni from Calc~ <3


Jerry from Calc :]


Caroline from Calc~


Sami wifey (: <3


David Oppa~


Pretty Grace (: <3


Tom ~ lol XP


Krit (: Exchange student from Thailand!


Caitlin from Art Class~


Lexiii from art (:


MISS VALEDICTORIAN <3 Bestie Tammy~ <3

There's more but, I didn't get a chance to take pictures with them all >_<;

MY JUNIOR CREW (: `09 BITCHES :]


Manishaaaaa (:


Pokey-Chan <3


Patriccckkkkk from artt (: lols



Peter Oppa~


Carrie (: <3 Art friendyy & passing period buddy

MY SOPHOMORE (:

Gotta love Whitney (:

MY FRESHMAN <3

Aaron dongsaeng <3 he's going to DBHS next year :[
I want him to take me with himmm lols XD

...special...
MY TWINNIE (: LOLS








This is Jason. LOLS. This was COMPLETELY Unplanned :/ but yeah, pretty funny huh? hahahs (: He's a junior, one of my good friends :]]

Art class elaboration + Selca

Art Crew :]


Patrick & His friend Scott were making water balloons..and...i made faces


Baby 1 :D it matches with me & Jason! LOL


I actually drew this one first XD


And i'm so FLYYY (: LOLS

Here's a cute cap

my best friend and my good friend got together <3
aren't they cutee? :D


Still mad about th stupid bitch, but yeah. I'll solve it soon. This is why I hate a lot of sophomores, especially the asian girls. They're always in a band together, and think they're so hot. They talk shit about a person they dont konw about, me, and believe each other. Why? None of them wish to find the truth, and think they're right. They continue their bitching, spread it around, and now I'm seen as something I'm not. Great, fucking whores. I hate the class of 2010. They're getting egged at a rally next year. Seniority, fuckers. I'm kicking all your asses.

0 件のコメント: