2008年7月5日土曜日

FOURTH OF JULY!

Teehees-- Okay, Ripped off 411 update in soompi. I'm lazy okay? LOL

Was Day 2 at Anime Expo 08 in Los Angeles!

So, I got up around 6AM to shower and get ready. My outfit wasn't spectacular, I actually decided to go last minute on the costume thing. I borrowed a skirt from my friend and wore a dress top & vest for the upper part. I ended up borrowing her mini top hat also. Her name is Manisha, FYI, and her brother, Roshan, was the ride. My other friend Frances came to my house at 7AM so we would wait for Roshan to come by to pick us up and head towards the convention center. He came around 7:45 and we headed out . Car ride was whatever, we were all excited about LM.C and also seeing Riku from Phantasmagoria/Chariots at one of the booths later that day. Once we got there, we went to get Frances her badge along with Roshan's girlfriend. Then Roshan wandered off with his girlfriend and I was just with Frances and Manisha. We met up with our friend Pokey and her sister Jess. Walked around and took pictures with a few cosplayers, I didn't do this much because for some odd reason-- it's hard for me to take a picture with a stranger, no matter how hot they are LOL! But not many HOT cosplayers, some okay ones , some good ones, some shocking ones-- and some truly scarring ones O_O; lol!

When it rolled around 10AM we split up. Manisha and I headed to the Exhibition Hall and Pokey, Jess and Frances headed off to the Artist Hall. We were going to meet up at the Ouran Host Club event-- which did happen. However it had one long ass line and we were waiting for a while haha. Then Frances was like, "Oh shit I dont have anything for LM.C to sign". So we skipped the Ouran thing and headed for dealers hall where we got some LM.C stuff for her. I got my 88 single and such before hand when I was in the Exhibition Hall with Manisha. Then we ran all the way to the West End, and lined up and waited for the LM.C panel. It was a cute Q&A session. Maya & Aiji are so adorable in life!

There were some stupid questions-- and what I hated was, I didn't ask a question but my friends asked my questions, and then kept on taking credit for it. After the panel, we had to run all the way to the South Hall into the Artist Gallery to the Autograph Area all the way in the back. I bolted insanely since I only had my light tote bag-- and I told Frances & Manisha I'd save them a spot. Also, I made a new acquaintance in line and he was waiting already since he wasn't interested in the panel much. But no, they kept following and we left Manisha behind. Frances kept freaking out since Manisha had one of her CDs. I was like WTF dammit? God, her excuse of not waiting for Manisha was like "I needed to follow you! I didnt know how to get here!" .... She went back and forth from there atleast twice already! I don't get her *sigh*

Anyways-- got autographs and handshakes, I gave Maya a lollipop~ so I was happy. Before leaving I seriously screeched out, "AISHITERU!" And cracked my voice LOL! I then went to the Exhibition Hall again and waited by the Jungle Stand to wait for Riku! There was a line already forming so, like a normal person would do, I stood in line! But when Riku came there was a stampede of people who just cut, or stood in the way of people trying to take pictures! I was like OMFG HEY BEEP THERE'S A LINE! And they replied either, "FXXK you" or "We're not in line" but then woudl still stay there to take pictures -_-. Then , there was an annoying ass staff lady who kept on saying "No photo! No Photo!" to Me & My friends when others were taking photos! I got really ticked off. Frances was infront of me and kept jumping up & down, bumping my arm and so my camera couldnt focus. I got pissed off. After we got hugs & handshakes-- Manisha and Frances DITCHED me to go running around. I was with my Ummanie (Friend who is like older sister and mommy also xD), and a few of her brother's friends. They wanted Riku to kiss them, but Riku was like "No! You kiss me!" So they kissed him on the cheek-- I did too :x LOL! The guys left and I stayed with Ummanie-- then we went to eat with my Kuri Umma and Keii Nii-San. Nii-San kinda wandered off from me all day :x so I didnt see him much. I mostly stuck with Ummanie~

I ate a bit of sushi, so did Ummanie and Kuri ate a hot dog xD We talked about going to the Cure shop afterwards-- but I wasn't sure if Roshan wanted to go, so I asked Manisha and she was like, "Oh, are they any good?" I was like, "...We're going for autographs & photos with a 25 dollar purchase for Riku..." and she was like "Oh well I'll see". Went back to Exhibition Hall to get three photobooks -- I gave one away to a friend, to get an Autograph Ticket. I bumped into Frances & Manisha and told them that they had to buy 25 dollars worth of stuff that was marked as "Special Ticket Item". But no, they were like "WHAT? 25?! THAT'S SO MUCH! I ONLY HAVE 10/15 ON ME!" then Manisha was like, "If I can't go then Roshan wouldn't take you probably. But we can go eat while you do that, right?"

That was the plan-- that then failed since Roshan wanted to watch a movie with his girlfriend until 9:30-- and so my friends ditched me and Ummanie had to take care of me. *Sigh* That was the dramatic part-- but after I was with Ummanie, it was pure fun! We got on the bus and went down to Jtown. The Jungle Shop wasn't open yet so we went to eat. Walked around Jtown for a while and ended up at this plaza-- I forgot it's name. But there's a Ramen place and a Marukai if I remember correctly. As we walked in, the area is about three stories high, we looked up and saw ... RIKU! At first i was like, Blonde hair...cool-ly styled...*pokes Ummanie* "Is that...?" ANd she was like, "I think it is!" He looked down at us and we waved at him, and he waved back! ^__^

Ate then head to the Jungle Shop~ quite overjoyed that we saw Riku again and will see him once more later tonight! Waited for a while-- then it opened & there were screenings~ Then Riku came along with Kuro!~ I didn't know much about Kuro, so I didn't buy anything for him to sign, so I was quite sad because all I got to do was shake his hand and talk to him a bit. He was adorable, with minimal english he was like "It's uhmm very hottt!" XD And so I just fanned him for a bit. Then he pointed to a price label on his finger-- and was like "I am 15 dollars!" so i asked him if I could buy him! LOL He was like "Yes, please buy me! It's so hot here!" I was seriously going to fork out a 20 and drag him away! LOL XD Then I got Riku to sign a page in a photobook and got a photo with him~. I then waited outside for everyone else-- since we had a big group.

As time went by, I felt bad for Kuro since he didn't have much to sign! I guess Velbet is quite new...~ So I found a flyer and wrote on the back of it with my friend's silver sharpie, "KURO, WE LOVE (<3) YOU!" Then tapped on the window and got his attention by an attendant that helped us xD. He was like O__O... ? EHH? And so we did heart signs and he was like =D AHH! *heart sign back* AI AI AI~ XD I was going to die! So I rushed back in, bought a ticket for 10 bucks and lined up once more so I could get a photo with Kuro! My unnies did the same xD haha~ When we got to the front he was so sweet!

He was like "Ohh! Hello again! Thank you!" And gave me a big hug! Shook my hand, signed a mini poster that he ended up signing after my unni behind me and told me "Thank you so much! You are uhmm.. very -- very cuteee! ^___^" I was going to die! XD I got a picture with him, then another hug <3 and waited for my unnies and a few of my oppas who came along too.

We waited for the bus, paranoid since now it was 11:30PM and we started waiting for the bus at 11PM! The bus didn't come until abut 11:45PM~ Got back to the hotel around Midnight then rushed into Ummanie's car so she could drive me home~ Got home around 1AM or so and that was my day (:

Great memories <3 Great Day <3 and a Great 4th of July, regardless if I didn't see a fireworks show or not (:

here are the photos! Thanks for reading that huge mess! LOL


This is Manisha & I~ I'm on the Left if you cant tell XDD lol~


Chobits Cosplayer-- er CROSSplayer. This is a DUDE xD! What I hated was after my friend
took my camera & took the picture for me, I looked around and like, 5 other cameras were trying to take a pic O_O;
So I ran away :x LOL!


Captain Falcon! ^_^ Lots of people were taking his picture, so I hopped over and did too xD


Sonic Crew! xD


This cute green thing O_O LOL!


Bunnies O_O They look familiar but I dont remember their names/ where their from >__<~


Gloomy Bear~ After LM.C Autograph ^^; In artist hall~


With Riku & then Kuro! <3 Kuro totally stole my heart yesterday!


LM.C Autographs~


Ruki & Kuro's! ^w^


That was one long ass update XD Hope you enjoyed! <3



0 件のコメント: