Well, My computer is stupid and somehow blogger is all Korean. Who wants to help make it all english? Lol ._. Anyways, I felt like I needed a blog =D I can't even remember what I was going to write about...
Hmm, oh yeah, Life is very... roller-coaster-ey lately. Mmmhmm, from a tip off from [anonymous] , that person told me that my crush of freshman year misses me and has changed a lot-- I want to see him... I haven't seen him in a long while-- I wonder what he looks like now o_o;
Being single for Junior year is-- actually quite hard . Pamela kinda wants me to go to sadies lmao. I dont know who to ask. There's this one guy I like but-- I have no chance with him; He's just fun to look at LOL :x haha, anywaysss. Yeah, I guess I feel a bit lonely without a guy at SCHOOL. Other than that, I hate clingy guys-- so I'm afraid of relationships yet, I feel incomplete without one. Man I have issues.
Relatives are over this week-- my two year old nephew keeps on staring/glaring at me o_o I dont know why TwT; BUt yeah He gets annoying =0= mou I dont like him ha.
I think I'll write more later-- My computer is lagging.
Blehss, be back soon-- Hopefully
`takashima yuu.

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿