I'm really happy today ^______^~ Why? I called Rennie unni and it went through! Kakaka xD So we talked for about an hour or so-- then her phone was like dying xD Babo unni~ I really missed her :]
We talked about what we were up to lately-- 3AP classes each! Haha we're both dying! Reminds me, I need to do my homework soon ^^;~ Maybe in a bit :] thank god relatives are out at Sea World right now haha. I didn't go since, well I slept late and I dont like Sea World if I go with family =/ I"m weird like that. I only like going places with friends xD So I dont have much of a family bond. I think the only person I could bond with in my family is my brother ^^;~
Anyways, back to Rennie-- she was asking me about that stupid Roach! Rawrr I hate him! Haha That's basically all I could say! But she was like, "I swear he would've asked you out by now." and blah blah. But really, how would that work?! He's all the way in KOREA. That stupid brat =/ Even unni said he cant even sing, I wonder how he's a SM Trainee. We say that he's just going to get minimal lines or be the person who sings the random english/speaking parts xD. Rennie reassured me that his english was quite good-- although we both belive it would be deteriorating lke his brother's ._.;; poor boy. ha~
She asked a lot about what had been going on, since school only started, we kind of just talked about that. However, Summer = Lots of Roach drama haha. She didn't say much about where she was, but soon enough me and Rennie will catch up soon on HER behalf xD. Rennie told me bunchies about the Roach though =/ I really wonder why. She hasn't talked to him lately either-- so we both kind of dont know what to do about him xD. Unni wants me to email him! Rawr are you kidding me Rennie?! I've made enough effort towards that dumbo, it's his turn now xD .
Yeahhhhhhhhh. Then we talked about how we first met him and how his friend who talked to me like ONCEEEE got him jealous? Loll i dont know =/ I think Rennie is messing with me xD But I love her anyways <3>
Why would he be jealous with me =/ mou he's a dumbo~ My friend Nuri was all like, when he went to Korea, "Yeah there's a lot of pretty girls there..." Oh so supportive huh!? LOL! But Rennie was like, "Well there's no average-- theere's either REALLY PRETTY or REALLY UGLY-- so I think you have a chance." Not if i'm like a ruler or more shorter than him XD lol~ Apparently he really likes milk =/ what a weird Roach.
MMMmmm I'm really glad I talked to Rennie again today, it made me really really happy~ She said she'd call me back again tomorrow now that she has my new number :]] so I hope to hear from her again soon~ And tht was my day =D Heh, I am going to either write my fanfic [becuase Ummanie wants to] or do my homework right now xD I'll update tomorrow :] mou~
`takashima ; yuu
Oh Yeah,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAYU - CHAN ♡

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿