
Ahh, Today is weird. I really do have a feeling of...emptyness. I'm even more confused about so much crap it makes no more sense. Actually-- for it to be confusing, it had to have made no sense in the begining. -_____-; Argh i'm frustrating myself, sometimes I wish I could just stop thinking. I got the bunny sweaters in the mail today~ So gotta start getting other stuff to prep for umma's bday present (:. Umma you cant stop me! LOL XD
I'm still up, I dont know why. I spent most of my day sleeping =0=; I feel like a slob. So much homework to do tomorrow, also test on Monday so I gotta study for that. My dad amazingly took my 4 B's lightly since it's only a triad grade. I still have time to work it up, hopefully I can sucessfully do that. *Sigh* My memory is failing on me, just like my computer -_-;~ Listening to random music all day and singing, even though I think i'm getting sick. And even more thinking.
I wonder if my friend is reading this. If he is, I feel kinda bad for him =/ This girl he likes...I think she already has a date to homecoming but he likes her a LOT and is going to ask her on monday...eish I should warn him but-- I told him last night not to let me talk him out of it, so i'll refrain myself. You gotta get hurt or rejected sometime in your life. Even though it sucks like shit, it's just part of the world.
Mmm Mac you retard pick up i'm bored. =0=; Ordering more contacts soon, blue & grey next haha. Well i guess i'll go now.
`takashima;yuu

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿