2007年10月2日火曜日

t u e s d a y s ;

Man my judgement in days is so bad. For a while there I almost thought it was Monday haha. I'm getting a tad bit sick TwT; Mou kinda makes me sad-- since i'm trying to practice for SM Auditions =/ bleh.Yesterday was crudnick xD I couldn't update because i didnt have internet until-- late at night ish? Lol like 9:30. By the time i was back on i was mad TwT sorry people that i snapped at.

Hmmm everything isn't put back yet -_-; bleh I'm still missing some of my clothes and stuff =/ I cant find my eyeliner D: booooo! TwT; nyah~ school was so hard O_O I was snappy snappy. My A- in APUSH went back to a B+ D: Stupid ass essay D< *Shakes fist* I should've picked the second prompt *sigh* >_<. Speaking about essays-- I have one for AP Comp that's due monday-- and an in-class one on Thurs =/ School is so stressful. I guess there was one main highlight of the day. Lunch made me really happy~

So after I ate in the main building, i skipped over to the Student Center area, where there's like two places to buy food (a counter with pizza, and some other stuff and across from that was the salad bar, i work at the counter place xD). I was like dazing off an I saw this guy in a red shirt, jeans and fob hair. I notice basically all the fobs at my school by their hair and know like-- all the hair LOL i'm ewird. yes i know AHHA. But yeah O_O I was like "Heyy that one doesnt look familiar..". The guy was at hte salad bar fyi xD hahaha. And so I was like, Hmm who is this guy-- and then he turned around O: ZOMGGG>

It was Mac! XD <3 Yayy Mac hahahah SO I squeezed past this table thingymobob that sections off the counter and went to tackle him ^_^ Mou~ He said I look different-- peopleee do I look different? TwT; I dont know D: I think it's the hair ahha xP Nyah! BUt it made me really happy! XD He was such a dork after-- I asked for his necklace and he gave it to me. But he was like "I was joking, can i have it back" XD Hahaha. I just went to class for a bit and he waited xD So i felt bad and gave it back :] he made my day though~ XD

Other htan mac, someone else visited too! Kirby! ^__^ Hehe, he graduated last year O: ahead of everyone else. that smart bumbum <3 He also had cancer in his knee last year too. I'm not sure if he still has it but he looks healthy now ^_^ hehe. So it was awesome having two people visit :]

Let's seeee after that was just spacing out and smacking Henry in art XD Hehe! I'll write more indepth thoughts I've been having ltaer on xP kekee. Gonna go do stuff now byee!

`takashima ; yuu

-edit~

Just finished something ^_^ <3



Happy Birthday Emiliez :3 <3

0 件のコメント: