How did Emi's Valentine's Day go?
Not how she expected it to go actually....
WARNING; this is going to be LONG
AND NO PICTURES HAVE BEEN PSED
except for resizing ; because i'm lazy
dont you just LOVE my HUGE eyebags =D
lmao.
Here's a bit of a "prequel" to this.
The day before, or well night-- (13th of Feb)
I texted the guy i liked ; i'll call him Q
and asked him to promise me something,
what did i ask? I told him to be at school haha.
But when he texted back he was like,
"Oh, I need to tell you something kk?"
Two years ago, I got something like this
"I need to tell you something" or "we need to talk"
are NOT good sounding things!
What happened then? The guy I liked was a close friend
and he could tell i liked him-- so the day before valentines
he already rejected me. I have bad luck huh?
Anyways, Q called and he was like "Oh you know..."
It was a nervous start =0= not a good feeling
my heart was going to like BURST D:
but then he was like, "I'm sorry for not replying to your text"
Me: What?
Q: Yeah when you texted me in 3rd period...I..was taking a test and..
Me: T_T i'm so sorry!
Q: no no! dont be sorry it's my fault! I forgot to put my phone on silent..
me: I AM SORRY!
Q: It's my fault! I forgot to put it on silent!
So we kept on saying sorry to each other, he was a dork
That's why I like him so much ...
He wanted me to come to the soccer game that was on friday
but i had to go to ACI (SAT class =0=) So...i couldnt
but i found out that our team won! ^^ More on that later...
Back to Valentines-- I got up early to finish more truffles...
Mainly for teachers and what not.
All nice and packaged-- took forever you know >_<;
And this one was for Q.
After I finished all that it was about... hm 5AM i may say? or a bit later...
but I got ready before hand and here's how I looked on Valentines.
Yes, I tried to put on an "effort" this time ha ha ha i think i failed :x
Then I headed to school to work morning shift.
Apparently everyone really liked the truffles
some were a bit too sweet, but over all it was a good response
so that makes me very happy ^^;;
I got flowers from Nii-San ^^; that made me happy too~
i have never gotten a dozen roses...ever XD
When I saw Q...my god...I couldnt stop smiling
when I gave him his gift he had the cutest smile
and the dorkiest response ever
Q: WOW! Is this for me!?
Me: Of course!
Q: Woww thank you!
He was in awe, it was adorable O_O; I wanted to squish him >_<
Got into 2nd period and he texted me! I really wanted to read it
RIGHT THERE T_T but i sit in the front row now >_<
But the thing is..all he said was "Thank you ^^"
and that he read the card I gave him ._.
and all I got was "Thanks" even though I told him i liked him
So, I was extremely confused by this =D
I tried to put it off but i kept on getting aggravated haha
my oppa David got beat up by me
because David is like Q's brother XD
sooo he was likee, "STOP IT! DONT MAKE ME TELL HIM STRAIGHT UP"
I ended up doing that later that night in a TEXT
I know, i'm a wuss sometimes.
Details on that later also =D
Got more flowers from friends ^^;
Lots of guys in my 4th period (When they were delivering flowers)
were like, "STOP SENDING FLOWERS TO YOURSELF!" lmao
I got 3 flowers from the school Flower Gram program thingy
From my friends Pokey, Frances and Wendy
Got to lunch, worked, saw Q pass by when i was in a classroom
spazzed, got angry, hit David...yup XD
went home-- contemplated...texted Q ..
my text was like
"Hey! I hope you enjoyed the chocolate ^^;
I dont know if you know this but...
I really like you :x ; nae namjachinguga doeeojullae?"
and I was freaking out since i didnt get a reply
so nii-san told me to go sleep on it..
i ended up calling Nii-San xD and when i was talking
i got a reply and i was like X_X:;
Q said
"I really liked the chocolate, thanks again
and i didnt know about that but sorry
i cant have a girlfriend now i need to concentrate
on soccer and studying ; thanks though"
SO it's not a direct, "no" there's still some hope..
...right? T_T today is depressing though ;;
It's winter formal and i wanted to go with Q
but we both cant go; oh welll....
I texted back
"Oh i understand ^^;;~ I have to sleep now,
I think i'm getting sick~ i'll see you tomorrow"
and he replied
"Ahh I hope you get better! Good night
and I'll see you tomorrow~"
[Ironic since I saw him but..
he didnt see me ._.]
Oh yeah, and on Friday I looked like thisss....
FYI that's my brother's scarf =D LOL
I like to steal his clothes sometimes =/
Like... that vest is his too XD
Rally day; I ended up singing infront of my friends
because i had a random urge XD it was hillarious
i couldn't stop cracking up because they huddled
ALLL AROUND ME and mimicked holding up lighters
my gosh it was funny haha~
I got a hug from Krit because of the chocolates
i asked my friend to give him his because
i didnt think i'd see him that day
And along with the hug, he like lifted me up XD
it was odd but hey, whatever ... kinda funny though
RIght when I get over him ; he's so friendly..
...i have such bad luck ; i really like Q T_T;
this... is hard >_< Mou
Since i didnt go to the soccer game on friday
(My school is on CIF playoffs ; varsity team
Q is on varsity and he's only a junior! O_O)
I looked up the stats when I got back from ACI
and I saw that we won~ So i texted him around 8
since i got home around 7:30 ; and ... you know what?
when did i get a reply?
1 AM THIS MORNING.
He's such a dork >_<~ Apparently he was drinking
with his friend and ha ha.. he couldnt even text properly ^^
but that really made my day ; even if he woke me up.
Nii san was like "Oh wow he's a keeper" LOL
A guy who makes me laugh and happy
that's all I'd like (:
Soo today, this guy in my ACI class, i dont know his name XD
but he kept on looking at me when we were testing today
and smiling lol ; but he's kinda cute
but..it made me think about Q
i am weird so weird T_T; bah *bangs head*
I want to smack things o_o;;
*Smacks self* =D
And that was my long update ^__^
*waves* Bye <3
`Emi

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿