Went to Target & the mall after work~ I bought 3 new tops and some makeup (: ohh and also err $10 worth of Chupa Chups :D I freaked out when I saw that they had them at the Sweet Factory so I just grabbed all the strawberry flavored ones I could see! HAHA I didn't think it'd add up to $10!!
After I got home, my brother & I were hungry and he was going to make a sandwich... but... we didn't have any lettuce! How horridly depressing D: Sooo we took an adventure to various grocery stores! xD This is because my brother also wanted to get some berries & roast beef & cheese and... I don't know why but he's so picky about these things! So we went to Stater Brothers, then Sprouts Market then Trader Joes and then Vons xD
At Trader Joes.... Oh my gosh I was soo WTH at them! Why? XD

Bool Kogi!? Are you kidding me?! >W< It's bulgogi darn it!
But they also had this amazingly delicious Strawberry Lemonade :3 soo.. yeah I bought some of that xD Couldn't stop drinking it with dinner last night! (:
Anywayys, that was my Saturday (: today I'm going to see Juhnnie with my friend Jason and we're going to the mall :] how fun!
Until next time~

1 件のコメント:
llllllllmfao haha
bool kogi~
aww what an adventurous day ;)
コメントを投稿