Alrighty ~ It's been like a week or so? Sorry for the lack of updates, I really haven't had time! For the past two weeks, I went through AP Exams! I took four (AP Government, AP Statistics, AP Chemistry and AP Macroeconomics). Along with these exams, I started my job at Tofu Kitchen (: I THINKK I may have mentioned this before haha, but work is really fun actually (: my boss is quite lenient and most customers are nice, MOST (Today I had a creepy old man and uh.. yeah let's just.. not get into that..). Pay is quite nice also (:
Downside lately? Epik High concert in LA tomorrow and... I didn't buy tickets in time *SIGH* Soo I can't go! BUT I'm going to still order concert t-shirts from the internet~ Gotta buy one for my unni Silver, her namja Tohma and also my babo Juhnnie <3. Yeah, I know-- it's been what, uhmm a month or two? I told myself I wasn't going to do this, but sadly I'm such a hypocrit :/ I have a BABO now haha, or that's just what we call each other :] He's very nice, makes me smile & laugh a lot (: So, things are alright. We're just on the preliminary stages of dating though, so he's not my boyfriend quite yet haha.
I've realized a lot about myself, and I'm not hateful towards my ex-boyfriend anymore. A bit dissapointed still, in the level of his immaturity but if anything I guess I should thank him for breaking my heart-- because that's when you really learn, from heart break ; or well bad times in general. I saw what I was capable of in a relationship, a real relationship and what not. I found out more about myself and more about what "love" is. I don't know it fully, I can truly admit that, but I know bits and pieces.
Continuingg~~ I've been so tired lately! Work really bums you out, even if it's easy work! I enjoyy the time that I get to sleep in though (: it really is a pick me up, when you look towards the weekend and you're just like "OMFG YES I CAN SLEEP MOARRRRRR" haha, a bit silly, no? What else, what else... Uhmmm I really have nothing else to sayy OWO haha. Not really an update, more like a ramble huh?
Well I hope all of you have been doing well (: and until next time~~

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿