2009年7月28日火曜日

ANIME EXPO!~

Save spot for blog (: LOL
I will edit this soon okayy? :]
Uhmm yesterday the power went out
and i am getting lazy ]: BUT it will be up
as soon as I can...yeah xD haha (:

--EDIT

Okay (: so here it is! An UPDATE LOL! It's not going to be super detailed, sorry, my memory is fuzzy a bit (sorta, kinda..okay fine I admit it, I'm just lazy! I just got home from work about 20 minutes ago XD Had to work overtimee for an hour lols~ not that bad but yeah, darn those random customers that came in at like 9:15PM~ Rawr!)

Day One Summary; July 2nd
I planned to take the train on Day One with Keii Nii-San and his friend Nathan~ Since I originally was going to stay in a hotel with them~ however that changed due to my parents who are very overprotective xD and also because I actually didn't think I'd want to go all four days (I actually did! Rawr~ Atleast this year is the year where I went for the most days! :]) Keii picked me up around.. I think it was 10:00? XD And we went to his house~ (oh, he picked up Nathan before me haha~). We were waiting for our ride to the train station (Our friend YeRin) xD. She was like madd speeding on the way to the train station since she was busy in Rowland Heights and didn't think she'd make it back for us >_O; and the next train was at 12:35 or so, we were trying to make the 11:35 train I think xD haha.

Anyways, got on the train and went to Union Station xD We were then wondering whether we should try to take public transportation (buses~) or to take a taxi xD We ended up taking the taxi to the hotel (Westin Hotel~ It was like Westin..Bona...Bona..something? LOL XD Idk it sounded weird haha!). Kevin checked in and then found out that his booking wasn't moved to the Anime Expo block so they didn't have shuttle use ]: Sad face!~ We just walked down Figueroa(sp?~ Lol) until we hit the convention~ which took about 15 minutes. Then we went in a big circle around the West Hall trying to find the registration area xD That was a pain in the butt haha -0-;~ But got our badges and then walked around a bit xD. We split up afterward since Keii wanted to go to the Morning Musume panel and I was trying to find Hika Ummanie and Chloe Unni xD~ Haha. I was really excited to see them again! <3 I missed them so much~~ hehe!

To find them, I had to go to the Moi Dix Mois concert lol!~ There was this really nice guy who gave me the ticket, I think he was nice since I looked super di duper lost LOL~ But yeah :D I gave him a hug LOL and he was like..all..happy LOL -_- Hm, maybe I shouldn't hug these people anymore >_> *Flashback to Anime Expo 07 LOL~ Ah, the Oreskaband ticket guys!~) I found my seat (Since it was semi assigned by section and row)and I felt soo alone haha! I called Chloe I believe, or was it Ummanie..or was it Warren!? LOL xD I called one of them and they told me to look for a blue light! LOL XD I jumped up and RAN my little legs all the way over there just to wave at them for a bit (: we agreed to meet up near the Women's bathroom at the back wall after the concert since they were dead center and I dont think they wanted to move and lose those seats in any way~! xD

I went back to my seat and just kind of sighed haha~ There was still a few minutes before the concert started and then the guy who sat next to me started talking to me! He was really nice actually ahha~ we still talk now lol :D he's a good guy xD lol~ But yeah we talked about music and what not, then I found out he was a Biochemistry Major too! But, he's in UCLA and he's going on to his 4th year!~ Woww ahha. I'm SO going to ask him for help when I'm in my classes! XD Anyways, our conversation cut short and the concert started. As Chloe said, the concert was just so freakin' METAL~ (Also quoting Mr. Beautiful aka Alex aka Spaghetti and David xD). I had lots of fun and enjoyed the music~ Doing the whole cheer/chant thing was absolutely enjoyable also!~

After the concert, I met up with Linda and Chloe and walked around with them for a bit (: Then I met up with Keeter for a bit and talked to him haha xD I couldn't make it to the dealer's hall on this day because it was already late due to staying at the awesome concert xD I went to the hotel with Linda and Chloe and then they gave me a ride to the train station so I could catch the 7 o clock train back home xD~ Appa then picked me up and I was stuck at home, waiting until the next day with utter excitement!~

DAY TWO SUMMARY~ :D ; July 3rd
It was a nice friday day haha xD Today, I went with my boyfriend Juhnnie to Anime Expo instead of just going by myself~ We also took our friend Peter since he was moping around last night, complaining that his girlfriend was going and he wanted to go too-- just not with her family because...well he's awkward around them xD. Anyways, it didn't take long to get there, surprisingly-- about half an hour or so xD and we got there around 10:30 or so. Peter went off to find his girlfriend and I called Keii so we could meet up and get the preordered Morning Musume tickets for him and his friend (he put it on my account since Nathan was a bit last minute xD). Then, I called Ummanie to see what she was up to~ We ended up going outside of the convention, towards Ummanie's hotel and helping out David, the AWESOME Shin Musha Gundam, walk to the convention xD. He was "test driving" his outfit to see the kinks before the Masquerade (:. Juhnnie and I basically followed and helped them for a while until they went to the Gundam and Moi Dix Mois panels~ (Am I right? i think this is right LOL XD I'm not sure T_T oi!~)

Juhnnie and I began to walk around the dealer's hall for most of the afternoon. I ended up running into four of my school friends xD it was quite interesting!~ My friend Mike bought a sword when I saw him haha. I also ran into my friends Frances and Kristina (: haha. I mainly just walked around the dealers hall with Juhnnie, and I got VERY mad at him actually~! He wasn't trying to have a good time at all, and was sulking and even said aloud, "i'm bored..ugh..". It really ticked me off so much! I got very mad at him, went on a plushie spree and wouldn't let him help me hold anything LOL xD. He got very mad at me because I was giving him the silent treatment -0-; but he started it >w< lol~

Anyways, I got a call from Chloe saying that she had run into a girl who had worked at the Cure shop last year when we were getting autographs from Kuro (ex-Velbet member). She said that Kuro had come back this year, but wasn't dressed up or anything and was wandering around the convention xD. I asked the owner of the Jungle Cure shop, who, luckily, still remembered me and I asked him about Kuro~ He said that Kuro would be at the Jungle booth around 2PM while Auncia promotes their autograph session xD. My sour mood was gone instantly as I was so excited to see Kuro again <3 Oi, that man is so cute! haha~ When I saw him, I was so shy...but I was able to tap him on the shoulder and say hi xD I got a hug and we talked a bit...(It was so cute how he pulled out his pocket translator LOL~) but then went to wander around again~

Ummanie and Chloe then went up to the Dealer's Hall with David and saw Kuro also xD Since David was going to the Gundam booth to help promote (which was very close to the Jungle Shop) Chloe and Hika got to see Kuro again too haha xD. Kuro was so adorable~ I was helping David carry parts of his costume along with everyone else, and I had the helmet. When Kuro saw me again, he took the helmet and put it on! LOL <3 What a dork! x3 We chatted a bit more, (Oh gosh, I just loved when he pulled out his translator LOL -_- it was so cute.) and took some pictures together (:

Juhnnie and I also saw Auncia at the booth and talked to them a bit haha. Juhnnie gave two of the members hugs (I forgot their name, but one was Tatsuki~ xD) and while he was giving them hugs, he said "Oh yeah I'm not gay, no homo, no gay-o". I frowned in shame and embarassment D: But Tatsuki saw my expression and was like, "Do you want a hug too? (:" HAHA, so I got a hug too lols @__@ Pity hug!

A bit before this, or a bit after I believe xD David was taking pictures right in the middle of the hall haha! Two singers, YUIXMINO was their combined name ahha~ basically draped themselves over David and so many cameras were going off! But because of this, WE GOT KICKED OUT! OH, so lame! T__T; So we all went back to the hotel, after being stopped multiple times of people asking to take pictures @__@ Sadly though, David was also falling apart!~ Once we got back to the hotel, we were all quite hungry so we decided to go out to Little Tokyo to eat dinner~

We settled at a restaurant called OOMASA~ and ate our hearts out xD It was so funny though~ Ummanie basically made Juhnnie eat EVERYTHING although his stomach was so full! Haha xD It was really fun hanging out and eating together (: We also ended up buying a cake to have an early celebration for Ummanie and Chloe's birthdays~ I thought I would be my last day in LA, so the last day hanging out with them so I cherished the memory even more and had so much fun <3

We went back to the hotel and took pictures of the cake, and cut slices of it up for everyone to eat xD then we just caked everyone! We chased Warren into the bathroom and smotehred his face with cake LOL!~ I have to say, it was so much fun xD I got some frosting on myself as well >_O And I think everyone was too afraid to get Ummanie LOL xD Overall though, it was great and I'm always going to cherish this memory!~

Juhnnie and I kept on getting bothered by Peter though lol~ He kept texting, along with his girlfriend, saying that they were bored or what not, and somehow we ended up having to take Cynthia (Peter's Girlfriend) and her little sister home also...that was odd. Anyways, after the cake fest and what not, we talked a bit more and then left *sad face*! We met up with Peter, Cynthia and her little sister and then went on our way home~ xD

When I got home and I was about to shower, I got a random call from Hika Ummanie! She was calling me and telling me how Chloe wouldnt let her go to sleep lol! Those dorks xD <3 I was like omgshhh ahh I have to go to sleep thoughh ouu I was about to showerr! Hahha xD PLEASEE let Hika go to sleep Chloee xD and I remember Chloe saying, "I LOVE YOU EMI~ BUT NOT YOU LINDS~" XD Ohh I love those two haha <3 That basically concluded Day 2 though (:

DAY 3 SUMMARY ; July 4th
On Friday night, I was talking to my oppa Ben about Anime Expo and everything XD he got so excited that we decided to go again on day 3! I had a lot of fun with Ben ahaha, he was so easily amused by everything! He's such a cute dork ahaha. When we got to the Convention, we passed by professional cosplayers who dressed up as Transformers! It was so awesome XD We took a lot of pictures and then went to the Dealer's Hall, since I wanted to show Ben around (: haha. I met up with Ummanie and Chloe Unni again and walked around a bit with them xD

Then, I just walked around with Ben for a while and stopped by the Jungle Shop~ Ben was like, IN LOVE, with YUIXMINO xD. It was so cute haha, he was so shy though so we didn't really do anything~ I then met Tomo and got a hug from him and also planned to go to his autograph session later XD. After that, I met up with Davey, the guy who I met at the Moi Dix Mois concert, and we walked around more. I helped him find a present for his younger sister haha xD. I got a small tofu plushie for my restaurant while doing this haha~ during this time, Ummanie basically FORCED Ben to take a picture with YUIxMINO and get their autograph for Mr.Beautiful ahha xD Ben's face was flushed pink~ he was blushing hardcore! Lol xD

We then got Tomo's autograph and also saw Kuro! Kuro was videotaping for Tomo XD It was so cute haha. He looked so tired though~ So Ummanie said it would be a good idea if we got him, and YUIXMINO, some lemonade~ So we bought them lemonade and Kuro was happy xD YUIXMINO were very thankful and gave Ben a hug xD He blushed hardcore again ahha!~ Kuro and I tried to talk a bit, darn that language barrier, but then Satsuki was there also! Satsuki wondered who I was and Kuro said I was a friend who he met last year and that we also talked on Myspace xD Satsuki said hi to me and also patted me on the head haha >__<;~ Kuro and Satsuki really like to pat my head lol! xD But it's okay >_O;~ haha! HSatsuki invited us to go to his concert later that night, but we all couldnt ]: we were all sad though! (Satsuki made a sad face XD So did I! Haha I was like, I can't, I have to go home T__T; *tears trailing motion. Ummanie and Chloe were like "We have to go help otouto~ *shows picture of Gundam on camera* For masquerade~". Satsuki and Kuro were like "Ah so cool! Good luck~") Haha xD He said that he would most likely come back next year, with Kuro and they would be in a band together! Kuro was like, "Yes, I am..back..member >W< *head down*". Satsuki replied, "Oh no no! Best friend~ *laughs and puts arm around Kuro*". Hika Ummanie then put her arms around Chloe and Me and said, "We're best friends (:" We all then said Bye and got hugs and, well I got patted in the head again @__@ haha!

We headed back to the hotel to help David suit up for masquerade. Oh my gosh it was such a hassle! Things werent going right and we were so stressed out! T__T;; I was getting very worried and Ben was also! Warren was supposed to help but, psh omo he was no help ]: Thank god for Mr. Beautiful! He ran down to Vons I believe and bought a roll of duct tape to help David out~. Sadly, Ben and I had to leave at this time and we wished David luck at the masquerade and hoped that Chloe and Hika would get seats~

I later on got a text that said taht they messed up David's music and what not ]: so he only did a walk. What baloneyyy! It's rigged I tell you, rigged!~

I finished off my 4th of July with watching fireworks with my family~ yup.

JULY 6th, 2009 ; HANG OUT DAY
I wasn't able to make it back to LA for Day 4 of Anime Expo >W< But Ben, Juhnnie and I went down to LA on Monday to hang out with everyone before they headed back to North California~ rawr xD. We had lunch at a nice restaurant near the Jungle Cure Shop~ Chloe gave me a wonderful gift for my dorm <3 What a sweet heart omo~! It was a Gloomy Bear clock xD I can't wait to put it up when I move in hehe~ I really didn't want them to leave, but sadly they had to leave to make it back at a reasonable time >__<~ We all hugged and said goodbye to each other~ Aish, until next time! <3 rawr!~ Hopefully May for Hollywood Bowl 2010! :3

Ben, Juhnnie and I ended up going to K-Town afterwards and wandered around xD On the way back from LA, we went to Purikura together haha!~ It was really fun lol~ I think I have some pictures somewhere around my computer I think? If not I'll scan them in sometime haha xD. We then stopped by Tofu Kitchen (My workplace) To visit Peter and eat a bit~ Dropped Juhnnie back home, since Ben drove ~ and then dropped me off (:

That's basically the update! (: I'll stick a link of photos in soon xD If you have me on facebook though, I'm pretty sure you all have seen them already (: hehe! Chloe also has my album up on her site I believe. xD That is all~ Take care everyone <3

0 件のコメント: