2009年8月1日土曜日

Birthday Wishlist~ (?)

This is a bit early, okay this is VERY early LOL xD About 2 Weeks early, but I can't help it! For some reason, the ultimate girl in me is wishing to bust out and go on shopping frenzy, with money that she doesn't have! *pout pout*~ Along with that, preparing for college (as in, buying things for my dorm and what not) is VERY pricey too~! Oi~ xD SO, I'm going to start building my wish list now o-o; and cross off things as I either get them myself or someone gives them to me or something Lol xD.

Things are in no particular order, oh well except.

001. KIM JONGWOON aka YESUNG OF SUPER JUNIOR (: <3 He's always #1 LOL xD

Haha, moving on~

Birthday Wishlist~

Beauty/Makeup
- Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Straightener
- Gift cards to Sephora (I'm picky about makeup...soo yeahh giftcard does good :D haha~)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Travel Size Set of 5 - Velvet Rope
- Urban Decay 24/7 Travel Size Set of 5 - VIP
- Tarte Natural Beauty 7 Piece Natural Complexion Collection ; Medium Thank you boyfriend <3
- Tarte Femme Fatale Eye Palette
- Sephora Brush Set

Clothing : Bottoms
- Solana Extreme Skinny Jeans ; Size 00 or 0 (If you get me these, please keep the receipt LOL -_- Hopefully I dont get too fat.. / Dark Rinse, Black or Rinsed Indigo)
- Hermosa Super Skinny Jeans Size 00 or 0 (Same goes for these as the other jeans/ Deep Blue, True Gray, Rinsed Indigo)
- Shorts? Any nice denim shorts are good (: Size 0/00 are probably your best bet for these, or size small.
NOTE: Yes, for these, PLEASEE give me the receipt just incase I got fat or something D: lol!

Shoes/Footwear
- Dark Brown Slouch Boots (Size 6; Gotta double check size first~)
- Grey Flats (Size 5.5)
- Cute Flats / Sandals / Casual black heels ; size 5.5

Clothing: Tops~
- Emila Knit Top (Small)
- Jazelle Beaded Halter Top (Small ; Either color is okay xD)
- Love Pocket Tank (Small)
- Basic Ribbed Tank (From anywhere actually is okay, I just need some more tanks! Go crazy with colors, just nothing neonic.. ; Size Small)
- I [heart] Hip Hop T-Shirt (Small) Thank you bestie Jason!
- Dainty Floral Chiffon Top (Brown / Small)
- Stevie Biker Jacket (Small)
- Confetti Koi Tank Top (Small)
- Crochet Striped Vest (Small)
- Brontosaurus Tee (Small)
- Billabong Tank (Small)
- Zoo York Sunset Tank (Small)
- Volcom Pop Locket Tee (Small)
- Fox Riders Tee (Small)

Accessories
- Braided Medallion Belt
- Someone find me a nice handbag/purse thing? XD lol~

Dorm Items! :3
- Vanity/Makeup Mirror (Example: Click~)
- Photo frames of you & me :D
- ETC.~

I ALREADY HAVE, FOR MY DORM
- Wall Clock -- Gloomy Bear ; Thank you Chloe! <3
- Bed Sheets ; Dark Blue, Blue & Green polka dots on white.
- Desk Light -- Dark Blue
- BACKPACK -- Purple
- Towels -- Beige? Towels dont have to match...
- A crapload of plushies :D LOL so no more please D:!
- Ethernet Cord
I think that's all haha xD

In the end; want to make it easy? Take me shopping LOL XD
Or, get me gift cards :3 hahaha!~
or just MONEYYY XD i'm so pooor.

0 件のコメント: