2008年11月16日日曜日

R E T U R N ;

Did you guys miss me? Haha!

Many things have happened since the last post, it's been almost exactly 3 months! OxO;. Senior year is quite stressful, I really really hate school-- for multiple reasons! >w<. College applications are also due in a few weeks! This is so hectic~ I haven't had time to do much really...~ Not even sort out my own thoughts through blog! Haha~

Let's see, so far during this school year...I'm maintaining my grades quite well! I'm quite shocked~ Teehees, only two B's and the rest are A's! Kick ass for all AP classes don't you think?~ I need to try to get straight A's! About 8 more weeks left of the semester D:! Out of all my classes, I really hate AP Chemistry! There's multiple reasons to that. Except having to sit next to my ex boyfriend (who broke up with me to get with another girl that he liked last year and still wasn't over. There was HUGE drama over this and I'm just about to kill him soon. She "confessed her love" to him around a week into me dating him. It's...really stupid D:< Douchebag!) The teacher doesn't really teach :/ SOO it's kind of hard haha >w<

Work is whatever, I really need to work up money for the holidays! >w< Aigoo this year is so hard! I suck at managing my money~ *flail flail*~ And also helping my friend Jason with his relationship problems. He has a crush and doesn't know what to do xD ~ So yeah we're just like really close friends trying to help each other out (: Lol!

College applications are stressful-ish. I'm not sure what to write for one of the prompts -- the one about how my community shaped who I am? XD Kind of hard @__@ I'm such an oddballl~~

I've been stressed out insanely nowadays T_T SO I look like crap :3 I'll save your eyes from the horror xD Puahaha! (: Ily guys <3 Hope you missed me~ jk jk xD

- Emi :D

0 件のコメント: