2008年11月20日木曜日

Slow Days~

Things were quite fun today in Spanish class (:, my first period that is hehe. We were doing practice runs for the AP Spanish test. We had iMacs out and were recording the speaking parts and it was so amusing listening to my classmates in my group haha. This guy named Griffin is so funny~ The recording asked, "What do you think of your competitors" and he was just like "No me gustan!" (I don't like them!) "Yo soy el mejor!" (I am the best) It was hilarious! Hahaa~

Statistics was very boring and so was Chemistry. Economics was quite great though! I was so happy because when I got my test back, I scored a 91%! With the curve, that's 99%! I beat ANGELA! If you don't know, Angela is my best friend and she's super smart! So beating her on a test is a huge deal haha!

Serving lunch was whatever uhmm..what else what else xD Oh yeah -_- Freaking guy who likes me kept poking me so I ended up kicking him and shit. And I even threatened him! He's like a total stalker and wont give up. I kept saying today, "Give up.", "This will never happen" and "Don't fucking poke me bitch" LOL -_- I was really moody today owo; I still am ahah!

AP Lit is boring as always, same with Gov class haha @___@ I don't know, I'm getting tired agian. I hope it's not the same problem I had back in Sophomore year o_o eeip xD

That's about enough for today (: Bye byee xD

0 件のコメント: