skip to main |
skip to sidebar
o n e ;
Hello everyone (: This is my boyfriend & I haha x]. Today was our 1 month anniversary together <3 Isn't he handsome? Haha~ We had plans- but my mom sorta ruined them! Haha >W< How sad huh? It's alright though I guess xD Uhmm let's see~ I woke up today & showered & changed, but no makeup or the pink top (since there's a tank top under, I like to layer my clothes owo;) since we planned to go out around 1 or 2PM~ and then I started doing my Economics outlines xD Uhmm he called at 12:30 and said he was already here! I was like, WHUUUTT?! LOL~ He never gave me a warning call xD and sadly I was being pulled away to Target >W< I felt so bad~ But then he picked me up from Target & we went to the mall. At the mall we visited Silver Unni x] and she gave me this giant hug @_@ squised me like madd xD infront of my mom too! hhaaha~ So yes, My mom met my boyfriend, but not as my boyfriend? I just said he was my friend ^w^; one day I'll introduce him as boyfriend, but not now >w< haha, I'd get yelled at I think .w.; but yeah. Afterward, we went to this Thai restaurant where we had our first date~ and had the same thing we had then (: an order of Pad Thai hehe x] I wish we spent more time together, but my mom called me home~
Sadly I was broke this anniversary xD So I couldn't get him anything~ But next time, I will for sure (:
Until next time~! Take care readers <3
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿