It's been 3 years since we've known each other as Umma & Ddal and time has passed by so quickly~ Technically, we've known each other for longer than 3 years~ yet the special bond that we have shared as mother and daughter really is something. I feel blessed to have someone like you in my life, and I really am thankful for it. To find someone so similar to me, going through similar situations and having a connection and trust is so rare, that you really do feel like my umma. I'm glad you care for me and are there for me, although at times we do not have the time to catch up with one another due to being busy (with school, and in umma's case-- work also), we still are umma & ddal no matter what.
I also remember, we didn't even really meet until more than half a year into being Umma & Ddal, correct? We had such a strong bond although we had never met <3 and we we did, it became even stronger. All the memories I'll remember (: no matter what!
I'm sorry this message is short >w< There's not much more I can say~ So I'll keep this short and sweet (: <3 I love you, and I always will. No matter what we will be Umma & Ddal, like a real blood tie that can never, ever be broken <3. Enjoy the Hannari Tofu plushie~ and next time that you visit, or if I visit you-- I'll bring more truffles (: and maybe even chocolate covered strawberries <3.
Here are a few pictures that I found. Since the pictures from the first time we met were on my old desktop >w< I couldn't find those. It's amusing to look through this, since we've both changed so much, haven't we?~ We didn't document all the times we saw each other, but we still have the memories (: and that's what matters, right? Teehees <3




This was the 3rd time we saw each other <3 at Banh Mi Che Cali x] Umma, co nho khong? Umma noi me cua umma, "Con muon an che!" xD Vi, chi di qua toi Banh Mi Che Cali cho gap con <3. (My viet is so bad, omo sorryy xD)

Anime Expo 2007 ; Oh my we look so young~ xD


December 2007; My first time at Purikura~ and it was with Umma & other friends ^w^.

March 2008; Late Umma & Ddal day get together xD with Kei also (:
AX 08~ Great memories during here also (:
December 08?~ Something like that x]
With Kei also ; January 09 (: Last hang out before winter break ended for Kei and me, I believe~
It's interesting to look at ne? Almost like a time line, although it fails since there's so many breaks xD Haha!~ 3 years and even more to come Umma <3 I love you (:. We sure have matured over the years huh?~ <3 Keke ^w^ Take care, and here's to many more years to come~! *Holds up Pepsi can* xD Cheers!~

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿