2009年2月12日木曜日

Valentines Preparations ♥

Nothing much has been going on since my last real update~ Just school and some leisurely time with my besties and boyfriend from time to time. So far, I've been admitted into 5 colleges out of the 10 I applied to. Thinking back, I'm not even sure why I applied to so many! Haha >w< . I got into Cal State Fullerton, Cal Poly Pomona, Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, San Diego State and University of California of Riverside, with a 5000 dollar scholarship to this college (UCR)~. Oddly, these were my back ups OwO; yes I know I had many backups haha!~

Anyways, Valentines Day is in two days~ And since tomorrow is the day to basically 'celebrate' it with my friends, I made truffles again~ No, this isn't as crazy as last year.. (I think you can find the post back in my archives probably xD If not I'll post the picture of what last year consisted up once I edit..) but it's just a few truffles for some of my closest loves ♥ oh and my friend whose 18th birthday party is tomorrow, but I can't go so to make it up to him xD I made him some too ahha.


All boxed up~ Before ribbons xD


사랑해!~ It's so sloppy xD Candy Icing hates me @_@
For somebodyy :3 Shh it's a surprise x]


For the boyfriend :3 I know I failed at writing "爱". The icing really hated me xD


All tied up~

And to finish photos of truffles....


Emiliez! Would you like to enjoy this one? xD <3

Hehe, yeah~ If you didn't notice, the boyfriend gets 2 boxes haha! I hope I don't give him diabetes @_@ omo~ xD


I also did my nails :3 I recently learned to do 3d design! xD~

Yup yup :3 I hope you all have a great Valentines day on Saturday ♥

Until next time~!

0 件のコメント: