2009年6月23日火曜日

Update?

I feel so lazy nowadays! I'm so sorry everyone, or anyone who even reads this~ Rawr my blog is so dead *sigh* oh wells haha. Hm, what has gone on since graduation? Welllll, I've been working and also hanging out with my besties Jason & Peter a lot, along with the boyfriend Juhnnie (: Mmm Juhnnie and I had our one month anni last week (: I'm hoping for many more months to come~ He's so sweet~ haha, he just got a haircut and well...It's a bit odd xD I'm used to his long hair, but I dont hate it (: He still looks very handsome to me. But aside from looks, his personality is still sweet as ever <3 I feel so blessed to have him hahas.

Work is slow on my days ]: I think I'm cursed! Whenever Peter and Jason work they get more moderate to heavy work days where mine are always light. Which means, lower tip! Oi~ Oh well :/ Other than that, I go to the mall too much. HOWEVER I don't buy anything haha, it's just a chill out spot for my friends and I...how lamee...there needs to be more things to do around here....

Ehh I'm having random thoughts but I dont think I should put them here. Oh wells haha. Mmmm until next time~~

0 件のコメント: