Okay, now that I have slept for about 10 hours (I didn't go to bed until around 1AM), I think I can elaborate on yesterday ^^ (Ignore typos, I just woke up LOL).
So, around 5:45AM I woke up to shower and change to get ready. I wore a white casual dress, a big black jacket and my brother's black & white scarf. I swear I have an unusual attachment to that scarf now haha. Hair was simple, just left down(Freaking wind in LA made it all crazy later though lmao). Makeup was simple, and I wore my tutti grays lol. There were other girls who wore circle lenses too, so i wasn't the only one haha.
Nii-San's sister picked me up from my house around 7:20AM. I didn't tell my parents about the audition AT ALL in the past days, so do you know what I did? They were fast asleep...so I LEFT A NOTE. My dad called me later on at 8AM to ask me where I was in LA and to call him when I get to the audition area. So, anyways, Nii-San and I arrived at the train station and were waiting and waiting~ Apparently, there was an accident on the train tracks that delayed our train for..about half an hour or more. Got on the train, and just waited (: . Got a text from Karen but she never replied to my reply ><; that girl is way too busy!
Arrived at the LA Union Station and then waited outside for Poofie and her mom to pick us up (:. After that, we arrived at the audition place around.. 10? We saw so many people with numbers already! It was like up to 200! And on the poster, it said that auditions would start at 10! What an early turn out. Grabbed an application-- but I had no pen! SO...i asked this cute guy for his pen, used it. Poofie used it...then I'm pretty sure I gave it back O_O but this guy on soompi said that whoever may have borrowed his friend's pen didn't give it back. I swear I gave it back! I don't have it at least....O_O; lol...
Waiting around in the cold for a few hours, I called my dad. My dad actually WISHED ME LUCK. It was kinda scary. Throughout the day, my dad was okay with me being in LA having fun with Poofie and Nii-San (Later on Kuri umma came). But my mom freaking kept calling later at night and bitching at me. She bitched at me when I cam home too...that's a different story for a bit later.
MY god, I do have to say, there were A LOT of hot hot hot hot hot guys! The turnout was about 400+ people? I ended up being number 233 and Poofie was 234. I sung Byul by Kim Ah Joong. We had to watch so many auditions before us, like.. over 100! Some of these girls behind us kept on bitching about the sucky girls, and were like "we can do better" blah blah blah. Ironically, when they went up, they sucked ass. Before me were a bunch of dancers! I was afraid i'd forget my lyrics and run off stage like a couple of others before me. But I didn't. I was able to get to the chorus, so about...30-40 seconds?
A lot of guys sung One Last Cry by Stevie Wonder...some with heavy heavy accents lol. A lot of the dancing CDs got mixed up, it was odd. Modeling and acting seemed to be the worst categories to audition for. They got the shortest time and almost no feedback. Except one girl who was a really great actress, she was asked to dance (: Her personality was really adorable lol..
Anyways, around LA was so windy! We kept walking around XD We ended up at a sushi restaurant to eat and then we went to the Korea Town Plaza, which was much more boring than I expected. What sucked is that everyone spoke Korean to me. It was odd..i was just like Uh *nod nod* ; kamsahapnida? LOL. Some people I had to explain that I don't speak Korean...Like this one lady during the audition was trying to ask me something but she was speaking in Korean! I was like X__X; i don't speak Korean TwT;
Walked around Korea Town~ Then waited for Kuri and then we went to Life. Got lost along the freeways. Ummanie became our source of mapquest XD. SO after we got on the right freeway, we hit MAJOR traffic! >< When we got to Life we did some puri (: It got really late T_T we wanted to go to noraebang but we couldnt ><. Poofie said she cannot come to AX due to money ><; So let's go help her out yeah? ;D <3~ So she can noraebang with us during AX ^^ teehees~.
Drove Poofie back to her hotel-- but we went the wrong way on the road because of her so we wasted like 20 mins LOL. That dork XD <3 but I am going to miss her. I wish she lived here! Rawr! Then we went home, and my mom kept calling -_-; freaking woke me up from my car-nap. Got home, mom started bitching about how I could've been kidnapped and how it's so unfeminine to leave a note and this better be the last time and blah blah blah.
BE THANKFUL I LEFT A FUCKING NOTE BITCH.
She then yelled at me because I threw my clothes around the room when I got home. Not my fault I was so damn tired I didn't want to organize! So she was like yelling, i was like "Freaking shut up!" and she was like "Omg so rude, i'm going to freaking punish you (Danh dong in viet...or something liek that)" and i was like "I fucking dare you. Go ahead." Yeah, I'm not afraid of her. More afraid of my dad lol-- but he's cool lately (: .. except he yelled at me for my freaking credit add up-- which was a FREAKING SCHOOL COMPUTER ERROR, NOT MY FAULT! I hate my school, what BS.
I ended up calling Q for a bit. He said he wasn't busy but he was going to leave soon to the airport to pick up his Hyung from Houston. So I was like, "Oh no, then you're busy! I'll talk to you later!". And he was like "No no! It's okay~ What are you doing?" And I told him about the auditions, He sounded really into it! LOL . To be truthful, I called him a few days ago-- because I wanted him to come with me...but he never picked up my calls! Bleh xP his loss! He ended up having to go and so we said bye~ I texted him later saying to drive safely and that we should talk soon, and maybe i'd sing to him one day (: LOL.
He ended up calling around.. 11:30PM? XD He was still driving to the airport and was like, "Aish~ It's so boring driving by myself..." and i was like "Aww, too bad I couldnt accompany you huh". He was like "yeah" LOL! Then, he was like "tell me more about the JYP AUditions." SO I told him basically all that stuff up there LOL. He really sounded interested! Then he was like, "Oh did you know, I can sing and dance pretty well too?" I told him how i was going to ask him to come with me, and he was like "Ohh, damn then ha ha~". He asked me if i knew about Wonder Girls and Big Bang, and was amazed that I did LOL. He was like "Wow! How do you know them?" I told him about my love of Korean music and such haha (:. Then, he told me about how he came to the US and lived in Houston first with an Aunt from his mother's side and how they were strict so he went to stay with his hyung that he was about to pick up. His hyung is a year older than him ^^;~ Yeah yeah~ It was great talking to him, he opens up quite easily to be truthful...I think I'm liking him more...regardless of the slip ups I created for myself.
Stayed up talking with Kuri for a bit, along with Emma and Ami who was on freaking mocha frap. I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU EVER AGAIN AMI WHEN YOU ARE HIGH OFF STARBUCKS. Went to bed, and woke up. I need to shower soon haha~~ maybe now (: ttyl everyone <3
`takashima ; yuu

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿