
Little did I know that someone that was close to me, would be torn away so quickly. It was too unexpected, Victor please be at school tomorrow. I don't want to believe it. I want to see your joking face about how you didn't do the calculus homework...I want to actually ask you if you did it...I want to see you coming up towards the 700 quad after having Chamberlain and asking you what we will do in class...I want to believe that you will be sitting in front of Sandy during calculus, looking back at Angela and me...
I wish i helped you more. I wish I did more for you. I wish I didn't take you for granted....but ....I cant change anything. Victor, you must be having fun up there in heaven huh? I'll miss bumping into you randomly around the village or the library on occasion...and just simply seeing you...
May you rest in peace.

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿