So yesterday was pretty bland. School was whatever, same ol same ol. I had a Spanish test which was really tricky-- I think I messed up a lot T__T Ahh, oh well *sigh* I'm so getting a B in that class and I have a B in AP Lit too ; so ehh there goes my dream of a 5.0 GPA weighted D: Lol >W< Maybe miracles can happen :/
Speaking of miracles, the guy I like is visiting school today. My guy friends are like, just go ask him out! But I can't! I'm so shy around him it's really SCARY because I'm normally not a shy person! ]: What the fashizzles yo.
I spent my night puking my guts out :D Yay! Something I ate might not have agreed with my stomach well (Probably the boba my brother got me D: He poisoned it! >_< I don't know really. I'm joking about the poison...) and yeah :/ I just spent my night puking & sleeping :/ Not so funnn. But I had a hard time going to bed because I was thinking about something I came across after I came home.
"you know who you are. dont like jrock because you wanna hide your true self and be "different". wearing ties and shit form hot topic doesn't cut it. you dont have to dress up or get piercings to be a "jrocker". and those two mainstream bands you like doesn't cut it. if you were a true jrocker, you would know that you don't have to change your image to fully enjoy jrock.
stop being posers o_O
FUCK YOU!lol"
So this was a myspace bulliten, posted yesterday. Hmmm, I'm wondering if this person is talking about me. I wouldn't blame them if they had something against me-- I really could care less but really, they kind of don't even know what they're talking about if it's addressed to me. You can see that from my most recent photos, I'm wearing a tie and sporting a lip piercing-- but did I say anywhere that I was a "jrocker"? That I was even more of a "jrocker" fan? I don't see that ANYWHERE. So this person is just making assumptions.
And two mainstream bands? I listen to more than that. So, yup. If that person reads this-- I'm sorry but you're wrong. Oh yeah, my ties aren't from Hot Topic, that was my brother's tie from when he was a little boy. I never buy ties, they're either my dad's or my brother's. Get your facts straight before you try to diss. And if it's not me, sorry but it sure as hell is ironic that that came up a few days after my new photos.
Anyways, why did I take new photos like that? How about, trying to be expressive. I wanted to see how I'd look like with a lip ring before I got one, why? Because I actually want one to express myself. Because this exterior goody-goody isn't what is true. I'm a rebel, you should have heard my mom bitch about my friend's lip ring-- it made me want to get one even more just to tick her off, because she wouldn't shut up. And maybe if I don't suit her standards as a perfect daughter, she wouldn't talk to me as much. Ohh, yay. -_- ha ha ha.
I don't dress that way at school. Nope, not at all. It's something I do on my free time when I get into this odd mood. If you haven't noticed, yes I'm a bit depressed nowadays. It's hard to explain but eh, whatever. Life goes on. In the words of Kurt Vonnegut, "So it goes". Sadly I'm not talking about death but eh, Slaughterhouse V is a good book :D.
Andd off to school feeling like a sick person :D Yayy. My stomach is refusing everything.

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿