Sorta? I'm feeling a bit better nowadays (: I'm able to have some conversation with my crush on MSN and it makes me happy! Heheh! Today I hung out with Kyu oppa for about an hour and a half and his friend Seo. I think that's how you spell it xD It was hard to hear him @__@
We went to American Apparel since I told Kyu that I'd go and buy him a present or something (Since I don't know what he likes, I told him to pick out something and I'd buy it ahha) He's so indecisive @__@ It was sooo weird though ahaha. Seo was funny though! We were going around the store and he was trying on this sweater and said in Korean, "Does this make me look fat? I think I'm too fat for this size..." And I was cracking up :3 Yay for minimal Korean knowledge! Hahah
I ended up getting him this jacket that was...half half color? Light blue and dark blue ahhaa. He picked it out~ Total came up to 47 bucks basically. I'm such a nice friend huh? Hahaha. I'm so broke now-- which is why truffles for basically everyone else :P I'm most likely going to Kuri Umma's workplace tomorrow, CUTIE FASHION, in Garden Grove and going to find some tops for my friend Sami since I owe her an Xmas and Bday gift haha~
Kyu was so funny after though. We walked to Starbucks since it was really close, and since it was damn cold he put his arm around me and was like, "You're soo nicee, omgsh I love it soo muchh! I'm so happyyy~~" Hahaha. But yeah, fun stuff. Seo kept on giving us weird looks LOL @__@ I was laughing a lot today so yeah (: On the way back, Kyu was like..."I wanna give you a big hug!...Before I smoke because then I'll be smellyy and you wont want to hug me ]:" HAHAHAHA. He's considerate in the funniest ways ever. So yeah got a big hug Yup yup!
He invited me to his soccer game on Wednesday against Chino Hills, maybe I'll go if I have time (: ahhaa. He also wants to go to Cue! together and hang out more. Maybe one day, maybe during break. But I really want to hang out with my crush more.
Hehe (: My heart isn't swaying. Is that a good thing?

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿