2008年12月29日月曜日

Photo Update!

Alright, this is for Kurisuti Umma and Kumaguro XD. From December 24th and December 26th mainly. Also, photos of my newest necklaces and Tear Gray contact lenses (:! Click for full view of some pictures hehe! (: My scanner sucks butt so uh D: sorry for bad quality scans of purikura! >W<

From December 24th! (: Hanging out at Rowland Heights with Sami, Frances, Yomeri and Derek



Yomeri and Sami watching Derek play a game~ Frances and I were sitting down at the tables when I snapped this picture xD~


Speedzone! Inside the arcade area. Obviously I couldn't take a picture of the track while we were driving around~ that could've been dangerous! Haha~


These two are from my favorite machine ever! (: It makes everyone look pretty xD


Three different machines; four pictures. Hard to explain which ones were what machine xD But the one that says "lovely" was the most hectic machine i've ever gone into!

December 26th ; Purikura with Daryn, Jason, Amy and Mevisa



I really hate this machine xD It's not that pretty rawr >W< but hey it was fun :]


Most popular machine, I think atleast xD I always go into this machine when I'm with a big group~

Tear Lenses & Pretty Necklaces! :3



Tear Grays~ this really doesn't look like me >W< haha


Two necklaces; the heart is different from the ribbon necklace xD
The heart necklace was from Sami, and the ribbon one I just ordered from Soompi :3


Tear grays don't show up that well~ but I felt like being retarded :3



They show up well here though :3 so~ in sunlight = show up more xD


Fat cheeks and uneven eyes xD Puahah gomen for camwhore~

All done <3 Love you guys (: hope you enjoy and aren't blinded by my face xD

0 件のコメント: