I have a splitting massive headache right now and cramps that are like AUGHH D: And some aches around but ughh what the crud. So, right now it's going to be a very quick summary since my parents are old and deaf and listening to this really weird video of Buddhist Chanting and the symbol sounds and that weird knocking sound thingy (I don't know how to translate it) is not helping my head ]:.
So today, I took my permit test and I PASSED! So yippie! I start drivers learning uhmm on the 30th! So yeah~ excited. Watch out, even I'm afraid of driving haha! Uhmm what else, I spent my day watching My Lovely Sam Soon <3 then I went to my friend's house for a quiet gathering. We watched a movie and pigged out. Yeahhh ugh
But when I got home, my mom and my aunt, since we're freaking Vietnamese and we have no 'quiet voice' seriously just yelled "YOU PASSED THE PERMIT TEST RIGHT?" " WHAT WAS ON IT?" "WAS IT EASY?" And since I've had a splitting headache for the past few hours, I seriously just said "GO AWAY I HAVE A HEADACHE" and my mom freaking came up behind me and poked me in both my sides, and i'm VERY ticklish and I almost turned around and slapped her -_- it's a reflex when my friends poke me. But yeah i was like WTF BITCH SERIOUSLY SDIOJFWEOIFJEWOIWEJ D< MY HEAD HURTS
That's it. I'm taking a motrin. update tomorrow with pictures
going to rowland heights woo woo.

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿