So, I started off my year with a great party at my friend's house (: Tiny bit of drinking (I have super low tolerance, a small shot made me red; then two sips of 5% vodka mix made me super super red. I fail ahah!~) But once it hit 12:00; the craziness went to fun! We had an all out confetti/party popper/silly string war! Great time <3 Then we stood outside and carried the fight on there haha~!
Anyways, since the new year is here-- I better make a resolution
And hopefully-- I can keep it!
01. Get into SHAPE ; No not LOSE WEIGHT-- but GAIN MUSCLE, LOSE FAT and LOSE 2 INCHES OFF MY WAIST!
02. Shed off the dependency I have on boys; Rawr! No more relationships that are "just for fun" that "just happen" or have no commitment!
03. Focus on school, and I mean focus! Study study, don't give up! You guys have to help me on this though!
04. DRIVE ; Get my LICENSE ASAP!~
05. KEEP THIS BLOG ALIVE; lol!
06. Let go of things that are forgivable in the past.
07. Tell some people what I think of them.
That's it for now, I may add things later hehe!~
Happy new year <3 Love you all!

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿