Haha, I have decided that the children around my apartment complex have issues and are very very weird and disturbed! Morelen's going off to Kandyfest today ( a rave ) but he decided to drop by before going xD He's so sweet, since they're on opposite ways on the freeway! @___@. I feel so bad living here ahha >W
Anywayys, we decided to walk around the apartment complex a bit and took a seat on the picnic table that is by the leasing office. So we were just sitting and talking and stuff, then all of a sudden these kids on bikes and scooters started circling us! We were like, uh what the heckk? Then all of a sudden they were like "KISS KISS KISS KISS! If you guys kiss we'll go awayy~~" And so we looked at each other and were like, "what the heckk?" Hahahaa. So we sat there for a while when they kept on chanting "KISS KISS~". We decided to get up and walk away ahha -_- but then they followed us! Thank godd one of their mom's came out and were like, "What are you doingg?!" haha
But yeah, children tehse days.. I was talking to Sami and she was like-- Why didn't you just kiss? And I was like, "Well they were like- KISS ON THE LIPS! WITH TONGUE!" Blah blah blah, so WEIRD! So it's like, if I kissed him-- what if they DIDNT go away, you knoww? But yeahh it was just..weird hahaha .
When we went back to his car, since his friends were waiting-- they ended up dissapearing! LOL They walked to the AM PM apparently @__@ and yeah ahha, it was just like what the heckkk where'd they goo! hahaha
And yup that was my night :] oh also! Last night I had to make candied coconut for the family for new years @__@. Since mommy has a cold, I had to do it and no one else would! Daddy was like, "Well you can do it to learn how to!" but i've been making the candy coconut for the past two years! And now I have to do it again xD hahaha. But yeah it was alright-- two hours of making coconut candy since I had to wash the pot four times since there were four different batches due to different colors xD
Yup yup :] Chuc Mung Nam Moi everyone <3
Happy Chinese New Year!

1 件のコメント:
hello.
i'm ling. nice to meet you. i can really relate to that kind of feeling with kids. my siblings are pretty much that annoying.
anyway nice to meet you!
コメントを投稿