Okay well so far it was doing well until about yesterday/today? Uhmm yesterday I found out people are shit talking me again. This happened mid last year, and now it's starting again? I was going to go to school today and do some major ass kicking, but I actually am sick-- so sick that I couldn't get up this morning! Everything hurt @_@. So, my dad amazingly let me stay home today. I ended up sleeping the day away until about 2, with about 2 hour breaks around lunch time to eat and check things online.
Uhmm, some things I've been over thinking and I guess I'm just freaking out ha ha. Because I just hope he still feels the same way, but things feel different. Not on my side, but his? Sooo I'm worried, a tiny bit *sigh* If you dont get this don't ask haha >W< if you want to ask, i'm on msn :] yup yup

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿