2009年1月19日月曜日

Korean Barbeque Day!

This is a long expected update mainly for Kuri <3 Since she often reminds me to update my blog xD Nothing interesting has happened lately until now I guess haha! So yay, update! And a mess of pictures at the end @_@ I can't organize them right now haha. There's soo many!

Anyways, today I spent the day with a few of my besties (Angela, Jason and Peter) along with some friends (Yomeri and Mevisa) and my baybee (Morelen haha). We decided to go out to All You Can Eat Korean Barbeque, which ended up more like "All You Can Finish", since they brought different trays of meats, instead of getting up buffet style. There were also a lot of small condiments (Like kimchi, some egg souffle thingy that was very yummy, pickled veggies, etc) along with salad and also rice tea (which was something I never had before, I didn't really like it-- but hey~ only thing they had haha). Whatever you couldn't finish (From the meats they brought out) You could be charged, so we were like omfgg EATT ! hahha

Morelen came and picked me up at 11:05 or so and we headed off to the place in Rowland Heights. Jason was the chauffeur for everyone else and left around 10:40 since Peter lived wayyy in the northern part of Claremont haha. We got there a few minutes before they did, and ordered around 11:35. We stayed there until about 2:45 haha. Three hours of eating! Jason ordered a second round after the plates that we had originally. I got full after the first hour, and Morelen went into a food coma and kept resting on my shoulder haha. Jason and Yomeri were eating soo much, and Peter kept on trying to make me eat more! Brought back memories of when I went to teppan with him and other friends a year go or so-- when the chef put all extras on my plate haha.

Jason was a total monster haha. This was the first time Morelen met my closest friends, and they get along very well! So it makes me happy <3 Haha (: Hmm afterwards we went to YOGURTLAND, I didn't eat any-- but I mooched of of Angela a bit. I don't like the yogurt there much, however, it's not as tangy as I like my frozen yogurt haha! We went to Cue! Afterwards and all crammed into one machine which Angela and I mainly paid for-- so we basically took those (Pictures at the end). Since Angela and I haven't been to cue in ages together, we went into a machine as just us two besties and then she had to go since Jason's mom wanted him home ahha.

Mmm I then went into a purikura machine with Morelen and yeah (: Hahah! He's soo cute, but he's camera shy~ But he's a dork (: Things are all resolved-- from the last post atleast. Yup yup :] Went home afterward. Cute thing is Morelen called me a few minutes after he left because he "missed me". Soo adorable! haha

Finals week is this week! Wednesday, Thursday, Friday! Wish me luck~ Uhmm first two finals are Spanish and Statistics (not too hard), Thursday is then Chemistry and Econ (Chemistry is omfgsh D: Econ cant be too hard), Friday is Literature and Govt (easy again). SO yup (:

Picture timee! haha. Remember, I don't scan my pictures (I rarely will once in a while-- for purikura i mean!) so these are just pictures of them XD


Grillingg! This is Yomeri, Mevisa, Peter & Jason's side xD


Angela's camera shyy >W>


Mevisa & Yomeri


Peter & Jason


Angela, Morelen & My side of the table


Yomerii~


Jason was a monsterr lol! Look at his platee


I present, SUPER ASIAN PARKING! LOL!


Yogurtland~


My bayybee :]


He wore my bunny clip x]! Ha!


Best friends! Who's older? LMFAO. She is~ But I think I look older owo;


Very random background xD


Bad picture of it xD I cut off a lot of the picture haha!


Group (: !

Hope you enjoyed <3! Until next time~

0 件のコメント: