Hmm, well anyways. I hate him; and I don't think I'll ever stop hating him. Everything that once was is no more, I know that-- and I know I dont like him because he's just a freakin' jerk right now. Sadly, even I don't understand why I bother with any of this-- no one does. Maybe it's because, to me, I don't like losing people, period. Through everything, I don't want to lose anyone. A friend can backstab me, and turn back into an acquaintance-- but not someone who is completely out of my life. To put it simply, I guess I cherish everything and everyone a bit too much; I get too attached, no matter what.
Well my freakin' bad for caring about your stupid jerk ass. I'm damn sorry that I fucking worry about how you're doing and if something is going wrong in your life, I apologize for trying to help and console you where I just piss you off. And you say, everything pisses you off? Oh I believe not, your "Friends"? When we first met, you said you had no true friends-- they all used you. And to add to that, I'm the least of your concerns? THE LEAST OF YOUR CONCERNS? FUCK, WHAT THE HELL YOU BITCH. Obviously, you really did try to just forget me, like we never met.
I'm glad I scratched your ugly face off my Purikura picture on my phone. I wish I did it in real life though, since nothing matters to you any more-- your face wouldn't matter either. Your apperance wouldnt matter, your car wouldn't matter, nothing would matter. You yell at me for being so fuckin' techincal, well obviously-- I know for sure YOU don't understand and YOU don't know who I AM AT ALL.
No exact date, no exact time. No matter what-- I'm going to blow your damn mind away and make you regret everything. You're going to look back, and I'm going to be one of those things that will be gone, and never return. Atleast, never return on your side.

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿