2009年4月18日土曜日

Today was...

weird. or atleast it was during the afternoon.

it was suprising, because i finally saw him-- outta nowhere.
more like, he called me and was like "i'm on my way over, are you home?"
so yeah we "talked", not really talked.

i asked questions & got no answers
he had nothin to say except,

"sorry i was a jerk."
It didn't even sound sincere to be truthful. He couldnt even look me in the eyes.

"i dont want you to care about me"
And also, "I don't want anyone to care about me because I don't give a fuck about them either."

"I hate everyone, not just you"
Because I had asked that, it's completely logical that I hate him-- but why does he hate me/cuss me out on his AIM profile/ diss me/ shit like that.

"I dont even know who my real friends are"
"I'm just using them to escape, i dont really know them"
Then what's the point? You fuckin' user. You goddamn low life. He said his "life is bad" yet "escaping" makes things better? By now, he should know, ignorance and putting things off does not fix anything at all.

"it's best that you forget me, it's been a while-- unless you're just too obsessed with me still"
Still? Okay Love = obsession, in his mind. alrighty fuck that. i never was obsessed, I just cared like a human beingg. oh yeah that's right, sue me for being human.

"I dont blame you for hating me, i hate myself. i wish i didnt exist."
Then go commit suicide, hoe -_-;

"I deleted you off facebook, and soon off myspace."
How immature can you get? Think about it, if you have to DELETE me to FORGET ME, that's just like saying "I'M NOT OVER YOU, I CANT SEE HER FACE OR MAYBE I'LL REMEMBER EVERYTHING". You didn't just delete me, he deleted my friends too. This makes no sensee, you couldn't even look me in the fuckin' eye. Looked at the floor and around you during the entire time.

"You can move on if you want, and i'll just stay here and probably regret everything"
ANd thsi means? what? fuck you, that's right. regret it all-- you let a great girl go. I'm not being conceited, but hell I wasted my time, my feelings and so much more on him.

So, nothing makes sense-- when I thought it'd make more sense. But whatever, fuck him. This kind of person really isn't worth my time.

Never had I met someone so goddamn selfish and stupid and like blah wow -0- wtf ness mang. But whatever, this is over with and done.

Yeah, I was happy with him, before I knew his true colors. HOw will everyone else react when they see him at his worst? He has no one, he HAD me, I had told him I'd always be ther efor him-- but I did tell him straight up, no more. ANd he was like "good". Fine, go die and have no one care. Because now, I don't.

We can't even be friends, it's not even logical to me that we can't be friends. However, to him he just doesn't want to be "friends", he doesn't know what "friends" are or who they are. What a fucking fag.

PIctures tomorrow; i didnt take that many today
to be truthful, had a bit of beer haha-- turned a bit red so yeahh
not manyy pictures from the party but whatever.
night yo.

0 件のコメント: