New layout, and I'm all back to normal ;emotionally & all you know? :D
I'm happy again (: like super happy! I'm excited for Prom, Hollywood Bowl, Epik High (although this is pending, I really want to go still! Gotta talk to Keii Nii-San!) and I'm even going to have a real job soon! Peter oppa is going to try to get me a job at his Mom's Korean restaurant as a cashier (: Oh my my! I can't wait!~ I'd only be working Fridays and Saturdays for 4 hour shifts, but that's still great for me. It wouldn't conflict with schoolwork or anything, and yay-- I'd get paid. Haha~ ^w^
Prom plans have straightened themselves out! We have a group of 18 people! For some odd reason though, other groups kept on trying to merge into ours lately! I'm like, the heyyy!? NO! D:< We sorted everything out and it's not our fault you guys decided to go last minute and were bailed out on or something >_<; Not to be mean, but Jason and I did not bust our butts of trying to sort everything out perfectly to adjust them again for other people who we had no intention of joining us in the first place! Hmph~! >_>;~ But yeah~ It's only one week away! How excitingggggggggggg! x] I gotta buy my date his tie first though >_O and if you guys are like "HUH? You're buying his tie?" Well, I know the dress color best and...he's not from my school xD SO I'm being nice to a guest! I ordered my corsage on Wednesday~ and it's going to be orchids <3 Eii I love orchids! (:
What else is going on? Nothing really, the triad just ended for my school...next week is state testing so easy week~ Only 30 more days or so for seniors! Ahh~ I'm going to graduate soon! Bye bye highschool~ farewell immature retarded undergrads at CHS! I'll miss my friends though, but the rest idgaf! haha oh wow how mean of me :x but it's truee~ :x :x Mm Senioritus has gotten to me horridly aiyoo~~ *flaps around* rawr xD
I think that's it :3 until next time! x]

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿